Thursday, November 5, 2009

Grace Notes


I never know just how long I can commit to blogging. It was such a joy and outlet for me for many years, then my world crumbled in and I hurt a whole lot of people. It was very public, and it was very awful...and I haven't wanted anyone I hurt to read me being all cheerful and light...for them to think for one moment that I didn't take breadth and scope of my actions seriously.

It's been more than two years. I've done all I can, and I am moving forward with joy and a deepened sense of awe of God and His mercy. It's been a long and painful journey, and there is so much of life to be enjoyed beyond our failures, and the failures of others.

I look forward to the days ahead: sharing humor, irony, stories....and grace.

1 comment:

Juls said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere. I've missed your humor, irony, stories...and grace.